Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

It's a love hate relationship

Sometimes math can get a little discouraging, much like other things in life. The trick is to not give up.
I'm sure most of us have the same feelings towards logs as I do, hate. Nothing against them personally, I just find them difficult to understand. It kind of frustrates me because I usually catch on to things rather quickly which is why math is one of my best subjects. After the results of my test, it made me feel maybe I wasn't as capable as I thought I was. However, I thought about it, over and over again, and realized that that's the whole point of math. To push yourself. It's not supposed to be easy, well, certain things anyway. All's you can do is try your best and keep on going.
Luckily it's still my favourite.

1 comment:

  1. This was an eye-opening post for me! It's always helpful for a teacher to find out what happens after a test....sometimes a student stops trying, but not you! Keep up that work ethic, Maddy, it will take you far. And you so still ROCK at math!

    ReplyDelete